My five-year-old son is crazy about cars, so I took him to his 
first car show. He loved seeing all 
the different models and brands 
and gushed over the big engines, 
the colors, and even the wheels. But the car he was most impressed with was a hearse. “Mom!” he shouted. “Look at all this storage!”


Knock! Knock!
Who’s there?
Yule log.
Yule log who?
Yule log the door after you                                                                  let me in, won’t you?


After cleaning my five-year-old patient’s teeth, I accompanied him to the reception area, only to see him struggle with the oak door.
“It’s heavy, isn’t it?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said. “Is that so children can’t escape?”


The topic for my third-grade class was genetics. Smiling broadly, I pointed to my dimples and asked, “What trait do you think I passed on to my children?”
One student called out, “Wrinkles!”


Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little old lady.
Little old lady who?
Wow, I didn't know you could yodel!
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Lettuce.
Lettuce who?
Lettuce in, it's freezing out here!




Post a Comment

 
Top
----- ! -----