A story of Picasso....
Picasso (Picasso), born in Spain, a renowned painter. The painting was in the world and the billions spent crores of rupees in the unsold books...
One day, the way a woman's eye, Picasso, and on the chance that the woman recognized dauṛī. She came up and the queen - sir, I am your great fan. Your headed too me like you do. My painting for a possibility...?
Picasso said laughing here - I am an empty hand to me. I will do anything for you ever again I made painting.
But that lady has also allowed us to grasp that I now have apainting or two later, didn't know whether or not to get making...
Picasso has pulled out a small paper out of his pen with him. Something around 10 seconds inside the Picasso did painting and said here this million dollar's painting...
That girl is strange felt that Picasso has only 10 seconds faster in a working make up painting and speaking of that million dollar pēṇṭiga. Woman she had taken the painting and said nothing has come to your house...
Picasso found its crazy, because she was market and find out the value of the painting. and he is surprised that painting really million dollar....
She earned. Once again comes to the Picasso and dialect - sir you said quite correct these million dollar painting of Picasso did. Laughed and said that I have already told you....
She is the queen of women - sir, you made me take his student and I also learned about make painting. Like you have 10 seconds in a million dollars for the painting, I am in 10 seconds if not 10 minutes good Painting can make anyone make me do this.
Picasso has laughing said - * this is what I did in 10 seconds. This painting made me learn in 30 years time. I have 30 years of life and learning, you learn, you two *
She lady avāk tacit become Picasso got to see...
* friends when we succeed others see us, all this is easy. It seems to us that this great person quickly and easily managed. However, that my friend behind a success don't know of many years Hard work is hidden. No one could see. The greatest success easily gets but preparation for success in your life sacrificed. To those who consider themselves tapākara by experience struggle. She used to achieve happiness and make others feel How much is that they easily managed...*
* MY FRIENDS EXAM ONLY 3 hours a day 3 hours, but for the whole year to prepare. Then at night you dream to be successful how can see success. Experience and struggle. and if they ask Are you ready to give, you go ahead no one can stop....

Post a Comment

 
Top
----- ! -----