Love status 
  • Where there is love, there is life.
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
  • Every time you texts me my cheeks hurt! I guess I smile too big.
  • Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true.
  • Happiness is falling asleep next to you and waking up thinking I’m still in my dreams.
  • I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with you.
  • It feels so good to wake up with you in the morning
  • Someone has stolen my heart and you are the highest on my list of suspects.
  • The first thing I imagined when I saw the word ‘love’ is you.
  • Every time I see you I fall in love all over again
  • Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.
  • If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.
  • Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it-
  • Love isn’t complicated, people are.
  • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
  • I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.
  • Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable
  • "I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go."
  • "Every moment I spent with you.. is like beautiful dream come true."
  • "I don’t like waiting, I’m so impatient. But I’ll wait forever, as long as I end up with u."
  • "There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You."
  • "Everyone says u fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person. "

Post a Comment

 
Top
----- ! -----