1) How incomplete would one earring look when worn without the other? That is how I would look without you. Happy birthday.


2) Sisters are not ordinary human beings. They have the patience of a monk and are more beautiful from within, than what a beauty pageant winner would look from outsid.


3)  I will never forgive you for every time you have fought with me. But I want you to know that despite our differences I will still love you unconditionally. I know this sounds quirky but that’s how wonderful sisterhood is, you see. Happy birthday.


4) Sisters like you are diamonds. They sparkle, they are priceless and they are truly a woman’s best friend. Happy birthday sis.


5) You are the reason for whom my childhood days were so colorful and I had so much fun. Thank you for all those wonderful memories. Happy Birthday, sis.

6) Let us celebrate your birthday by promising that we will always remain at each others side no matter what happens. Happy Birthday, Sister.


7)Pharmaceutical companies should take a few swabs of your DNA and bottle its chemical composition to create a product called Emotional Healer. Happy birthday sis.

8)My childhood would have been incomplete and imperfect without a sister like you. Happy birthday.


 9) Wardrobes can’t get any trendier, breakups can’t get any easier, school can’t get any nicer and life can’t get any better – when a girl has an amazing sister. Happybirthday sis

10) Peer pressure, heartbreak and loneliness; insecurity, fear and sadness – the only thing common in all of these, is that they can be healed by hugs from a sis like you. Happy birthday.

11) Neither of us is perfect but our imperfections make us the cute siblings that we are. Happy birthday.

12) Sister, you are my everything and even more. I feel that I’m definitely one of the luckiest! Happy Birthday.



13) Sometimes maybe you fight with the sisters, but you finish it up like a best friend. Happy Birthday.


14) It is obvious that you cannot stop having your birthdays and more precisely you can’t stop being my lovely sister. Both these things are really good. Wishing you a Happy Birthday.




15) People believe that the heroes are one in many thousands, but I want to say that a sister like you is always one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday.

16) Your friends may come into your life and go away, but sisters will always be beside you to make you happy forever. Happy Birthday.

17) You are my best sister that I’ve ever had in my life and even in imagination too. Happy Birthday.

18) A sister is like a different flower from the same garden – that’s why the sun was shining so tenderly on your side. Happy Birthday.

19) Sister, I believe that you are my everything and that I couldn’t ask more. I consider myself as the luckiest to find you as my sis. Happy Birthday.

20) Sis, I love you so much that I put your photo in the deepest core of my heart. I just want to say Happy Birthday.

21) Sisters always help you in understanding the world better and also appreciates it more than anyone else. Happy Birthday.


22) I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.

23) Your birthday is more special to me than you, because on this day, I got the most precious gift of my life. Happy Birthday.

24) A birthday cake is always good, but to me a sister with a birthday cake is undoubtedly great. Happy Birthday, Sister.

25) Sister, I’m really thankful to you for being an excellent friend of mine. I’m wishing you a Happy Birthday.


26) Sometimes maybe you fight with the sisters, but you finish it up like a best friend. Happy Birthday.

Post a Comment

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. comedyshow.to

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
----- ! -----