1. No one is going to love you if you don’t love yourself, remember this always…
  2. Be the type of person you always want to love.
  3. If I had to choose between loving you & breathing then I will use my last breath to say I love you too.
  4. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been & all you’re yet to be.
  5. Every day I fall more in love with you. Except on those days when you really piss me off.
  6. We fall in love by chance & We stay in love by choice.
  7. Every love story is beautiful but ours in mine beautiful.
  8. I want you, All of you, your flaws, your mistakes, your imperfections. All of you I want only u..
  9. Love is when other person’s happiness is important than your own.
  10. We live one time & we love one time only.I want that one time with you only.
  11. I want to see this beautiful world, I want to travel the whole world but I want you to be my travel partner for whole life, will you be my partner???
  12. If you need me call me, no matter it’s 4 in the night or 9 in the morning, I will be always there with you.
  13. I don’t want a big house, I want a place where I can live with you happily.
  14. I love you, I love the way you dress, the way you act… I like everything about you.
  15. Your eyes are the most precious thing I want to see forever & your presence in my life make me the  millionaire
  16. You & I will make the life most happening for both of us.
  17. If I did anything right in my life It’s only when I gave my heart to you.
  18. I keep myself busy with things but whenever I pause I still think about you.
  19. I’m missing someone right now and that someone is you.
  20. Every day I spent with you becomes the best day of my
  21. Without you I am nothing, don’t make me feel nothing ever in my life.
  22. To me you are perfect. That’s why I love you.
  23. My favorite place in all the world is next t you. I love you.
  24. I don’t want anything from life except you.
  25. I love it when you call me “BABY”
  26. I smile whenever I get a message from you.
  27. If I did anything right in my life It’s only when I gave my heart to you.
  28. I keep myself busy with things but whenever I pause I still think about you.
  29. I’m missing someone right now and that someone is you.
  30. Every day I spent with you becomes the best day of my life.
  31. Whenever I need a friend, you are there, whenever I need any guidance, you are there, you are my     soulmate.
  32. I didn’t choose you, my heart did.
  33. You are the smile on my face & beat of my heart.
  34. Love him & let him love you.
  35. Love is when you see into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.
  36. The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can’t control your smile
  37. I want you in my life & I want that you feel the same.
  38. I can always get a girl who hold my hand through my life, but I want you because you stay in my heart. I      can’t replace my heart for someone else.
  39. My love is not completed without you, help me to make my love complete.
  40. I don’t think you understand how important it is for me to hear your voiceeveryday.
  41. You touched my heart, you touched my soul, you touched my life & changed my goals.
  42. If a hug represents how much I love you then I want to hold you in my arms forever
  43. You look super cute when you smile
  44. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I have ever seen.
  45.  Let’s flip a coin. Heads you will mine. Tails – I am yours.
  46.  You are the first and last thing on my mind each & every day. I love You.
  47.  When the angels ask what I loved most about life. I will say you. 
  48.  My days are not complete If I don’t say I love you.
  49.  Wherever there is love there is life.
  50.  My heart is perfect because you are inside.
  51.  You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it.
  52.  I love that feeling I get to see your smile.
  53.   Even if I spent the whole day with you. I will miss you the seconds I leave.
  54.  When I first met you I didn’t know that you are gonna that important to me.
  55.  I really believe you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. 
  56.   Without you I am nothing, don’t make me feel nothing ever in my life.
  57.   To me you are perfect. That’s why I love you

Post a Comment

 
Top
----- ! -----