I Love You Messages for Mom: Why wait for Mother’s Day or birthdaysto tell your mum how much you love her? Do yourself a favor and don’t depend on cheesy quotes and greeting cards that start with Dear Mom and end with the most boring one-liners. Make it personal and dig deep in your heart to think of something sweet you have to say to the woman who has made unimaginable sacrifices in her own life to infuse happiness in yours.


 1.  A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complains little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy –that’s what I’ve learnt from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you mom.

   2.      With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you mom.

   3.      The job of a mother is more important than the job of any CEO in this world. CEOs run companies, mothers change lives. CEOs make good employees. Mothers make CEOs. I love you mom.

  4.      This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not SuperWoman, she is my mom. I love you.

5.      If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.

6.      The most beautiful thing in this world is, to see your parents smile and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.

 7.      A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
 8.      Mother is a beautiful creation, because in this selfish world, she is the only one who always want to see you happy.

 9.      My father didn’t tell me how to live, he lived and let me watched him do it.

 10. Always remember your parents are the only two person in this world, who will never let you down until end of their time. They spend everything behind you only for to see you a successful person.

 11. I believe in love at first sight, because i have been loving my mother ever since i opened my eyes.

 12. Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world, since the payment is in pure love…

13. he bond between mothers and their children is one defined by love. As a mothers prayers for her children are unending, so are the wisdom, grace, and strength they provide to their children.

 14. Treat your parents with loving care, you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.

15. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.

 16. We never know the love of a parents till we become parents ourselves.

 17. Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.

18  .I’m sorry for every trouble that I might have caused you, Mom. For this, I’m thankful that you always forgave me, regardless of how much I hurt you. Happy Mother’s Day! Mom, you truly give the best hugs in the whole world. Actually,can I have one now? I love you mom! Happy Mother’s Day!

 19. Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mother anyone could ask for. Thank you for being patient and loving, never being too busy or too tired and always being interested in what I have to say.

 20. 
You supported me in everything, even when I was wrong, you were there for me. I suppose that’s what Mothers do for their children. And that’s why I love you! Happy Mother’s Day



21. I believe in love at first sight, because i have been loving my mother ever since i opened my eyes


    Mother is a beautiful creation, because in this selfish world, she is the only one who always want to see you happy.

23. Yo mama is so good at listening she makes you feel like she’s put everything aside to focus all her attention on you. That’s a really great trait to have. Happy Mother’s Day

 24. I believe in love at first sight… because i’ve been loving my mom ever since I opened my eyes
25. Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!

 26. Mother is a rose sprouting. Her first pedal in a garden. She’s a lilly pad in the lake. A shining ring on my finger and a crown on my head. A flying butterfly in the air. Thank you mother. Happy Mother’s Day!

 27. “Nobody knows of the work it makes/to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes/ nobody knows but mother.” Happy Mother’s Day!

28. Grown means nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? In a mother’s heart each will always be her baby…

 29. A mother understands what a child does not say… Happy Mother’s Day…
 30. A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand.

 31. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.

 32. Youth Fades; love droops the leaves of friendship fall. A mother’s secret love outlives them all… Happy Mother’s Day…

 33. Mother, no matter how old you get, you will always be the queen of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day  .... Read this....

Love you mom-.माँ बहुत झूठ बोलती है34. Mother’s are the most special pf all. You surely are to me, mom. Wishing you the best and happiest Mother’s Day! 35. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

 36. Never forgot your parents, they are the reason why you are and who you are.


 37. It takes some one really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself.


38. A mother’s example sketches the outline of her child’s character. Loads of thanks to turn me into a good human being. Hoppy Mother’s Day dear mom!
 I love my MOM no matter what we go through… no matter how much we argue… because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me… Happy Mother’s Day



 38. You’re the queen of the house, and for that you deserve the royalty treatment today. Thank you for everything you have done for me since I was born. Happy Mother’s Day!

39. Grown means nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They get bigger, older, but grown? In a mother’s heart each will always be her baby…

40.  Anyone can have a child and call themselves a parent. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish needs and wants.



Post a Comment

 
Top
----- ! -----